Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Are you looking to make a difference in your local community?
Do you, like us, believe in the potential and well-being of our children and have a strong desire to inspire and guide them to become the best that they can be?
Can you make our extended provision fun, challenging and engaging, taking advantage of a unique countryside setting and amazing grounds, for the children in your care?
We are looking for an inspirational Extended Schools Manager to join us on our journey.
You will be:
· Experienced in providing extended schools services for children and their families, although training will be provided for the right candidate.
· Enthusiastic and flexible
· Able to provide a safe and structured environment and organise daily routines that meet the needs of children
· An excellent communicator with the ability to make positive, productive relationships with parents, children and staff
· Ready to lead by example and manage others in effective extended school provision for pupils
We can offer you:
· Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school
· An enthusiastic, supportive staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the children
· A vibrant, diverse and friendly community
· Opportunities for professional development
Hours for the supervisor are for a total of 16.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 3.00-6.15pm. The salary is KR5 £19,335-£20,483 (pro rata, approx. £7,000 per year) term time only.
The postholder is required to work for 38 weeks per year. In addition, they will receive a payment in respect of their pro rata entitlement to Annual Leave appropriate to their grade, Bank Holidays and the KCC concessionary day.
If you have any queries, please contact Megan Roberts, HR Officer at email@example.com.
Please contact the school office if you would like an informal visit to the after-school club to see it in action prior to application.
Please note we will only be contacting those candidates who are shortlisted for interview.
Chartham Primary is situated in a rural setting in the large village of Chartham. The school is currently moving to two-form entry permanently from September 2020 and has a roll of approximately 350.
We have extensive playing fields and plenty of space for outdoor learning and forest school activities. We also have a school radio station.
We pride ourselves in providing an enriched curriculum for our pupils in a fully inclusive environment. Our staff team are committed to providing the best possible education for each child and working in partnership with parents. We are proud to hold the IQM award for Inclusion and had a very successful Ofsted inspection in October 2019.
Chartham Primary School and St Stephen's Infant School have shared Executive Leadership arrangements with the Executive Headteacher, School Business Manager and HR Officer working across the two schools. Building on this relationship, we are currently in the consultation period of converting to a Multi-Academy Trust, Inspira, with the date of completion of the 1st April 2021. If this proposal goes ahead, the successful candidate will be employed by Inspira Academy Trust on the terms and conditions set out here. Inspira Academy Trust is committed to paying all its staff on national and local terms and conditions of service.
Fax: (01227) 732175
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2021
Developed by Evolution