Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: Kent Range 4 (£18,129) pro-rata £8,212
Hours : 20 hours per week (to be confirmed at interview)
Contract: Temporary to 31/08/2021
Borden Grammar School is seeking a temporary PE Support Worker who can provide support to the members of the PE Department to ensure the highest possible standards of teaching and learning for all pupils, and to assist in the delivery of an extensive extra-curricular programme.
This will be a temporary role until 31 August 2021. The full job description is attached.
Working hours: up to 20 hours per week, to be confirmed at interview - depending on Government guidance in relation to Covid-19 the interview may be carried out virtually.
All applications must be made on the Borden Grammar School application form, CVs will not be accepted without a fully completed application form.
Completed applications should be sent via post or email to:
Miss L Bateman, PA to Headteacher, Borden Grammar School, Avenue of Remembrance, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4DB Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Applicants should be aware that the school will consider the merit of early applications if the quality of early applications necessitates such a response.
Borden is a vibrant and purposeful grammar school for boys. The school is part of a thriving post-16 partnership and has female students in the Sixth Form. Borden provides a stimulating learning environment for its students and is committed to their protection and safety. Borden became an Academy in January 2012.
Borden Grammar is committed to:
• Challenging and inspiring our students to achieve their personal aspirations.
• Encouraging the pursuit of excellence in academic, sporting and cultural spheres.
• Providing a caring environment that enables our students to thrive socially and academically.
• Maximising the advantage, that being a boys’ grammar school can bring to our students, our parents, our local community and beyond.
The school underwent successful Ofsted Inspections in November 2013 and November 2016. The inspectors concluded that:
• All staff share the Headteacher’s ambitious vision which focuses on the achievement of every student within a highly supportive and harmonious community.
• Parents, staff and students are exceptionally positive about the standards of behaviour and safety in the school.
• Students arrive at their lessons hungry to learn and engage enthusiastically with classroom activities.
• The relationship between teachers and students is a particularly strong feature of the school and helps to ensure that there is an exceptionally positive climate for learning.
GDPR Summary Notice:
Candidates should understand that when submitting their application form they are giving consent to the following:
• All application forms and supporting statements are held on all candidates for six months and are shredded thereafter;
• The successful candidate’s application and employment records will be kept for six years after their termination of employment;
• Employees' details are shared with appropriate third parties such as Teachers’ Pensions, Human Resources, etc.
Fax: 01795 424026
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2020
Developed by Evolution