Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Midday Meals Supervisor to join our friendly team. This is a term time only, permanent position. The working hours will be between 12:00- 13:00 Monday to Friday.
We are a lively and vibrant staff and are looking for someone to join our caring team as we develop our lunchtime activities. You should have a good standard of English, a good sense of humour and be friendly and approachable. If you enjoy working with children and would like to work in a small, friendly primary school then this could be the role for you.
In the dining hall:
• supervising and organising the orderly collecting, eating and clearing of meals.
• encouraging good table manners, including helping with use of cutlery where needed.
• supervising orderly departure from the dining hall.
In the playground:
• to supervise, encourage and assist constructive, friendly and safe play activities.
• acting where possible to prevent accidents and providing basic first aid or seeking help from a designated first aider, according to the Health and Safety Policy.
• acting where possible to prevent arguments or unkind behaviour and responding to such situations in a fair, firm kind manner according to the Behaviour Policy
Indoors, in bad weather:
• providing supervision as above
You are warmly invited to arrange a visit to the school and to discuss the position further with the Head of School. We are offering tours on 14th, 15th or 16th August.
Lower Halstow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including, safeguarding, an enhanced DBS check, references and the right to work in the UK
Lower Halstow School and Newington CEP School are single form entry village Primary Schools for children aged 4-11. Lower Halstow currently have 160 pupils on roll and Newington currently have 180 pupils they both have close links with their village church and community.Both have spacious school grounds with games pitches.Both Schools offer a safe secure learning environment and are well equipped with a variety of resources.
Lower Halstow School moved into its present building in October 2005 and offers many modern facilities such as a Sports Hall,ICT suite & Dining Hall. Newington was extended in 2000 with 4 new Classrooms and Library.
We have supportive Governors and parents and our pupils are happy, polite, enthusiastic and are proud of their school.We are constantly striving to improve the opportunities for all and are always looking for new ways to make learning engaging and effective. Both schools have been graded Good in recent inspections in March and May 2019. Please read our reports to get a feel for our ethos.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution