Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Midday Meal Supervisor to join our friendly team. This is a term time only, permanent position. The working hours will be between 12:00- 13:00 Monday to Friday.
We are a lively and vibrant staff and are looking for someone to join our driven and talented team. You should have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively with children and adults, have a flexible attitude and good sense of humour and be friendly and approachable. Good time management and the ability to work with your own initiative are essential. If you enjoy working with children and would like to work in a small, friendly primary school then this could be the role for you. Main Role To supervise the pupils during the mealtime period to minimise any disruption, ensure their wellbeing and maintain their safety.
In the hall:
• supervising and organising the orderly collecting, eating and clearing of meals.
• helping children with use of cutlery.
• encouraging good table manners.
• supervising orderly departure from the hall. In the playground:
• to supervise, encourage and assist constructive, friendly and safe play activities. • acting where possible to prevent accidents and providing basic first aid or seeking help from a designated first aider, according to the Health and Safety Policy.
• acting where possible to prevent arguments and unkind behaviour and responding to such situations in a fair, firm kind manner according to the Behaviour Policy
Indoors, in bad weather:
• providing supervision as above and seeking the help of the headteacher/deputising person if an accident or other difficulty prevents supervision.
You are warmly invited to arrange a visit to the school and to discuss the position further with the Headteacher. Please telephone the school office to arrange this.
Fawkham CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including, safeguarding, an enhanced DBS check, references and the right to work in the UK
Fawkham CE Primary School is a small four class primary school with 105 children on roll is situated in a stunning rural environment, and is surrounded by its own extensive woodland and outdoor learning areas. Fawkham is housed in a modern building with excellent facilities. We enjoy support from our parents, the church and the community. Our children enjoy school, achieve high standards, and are happy and well-behaved. In 2018, the school received a Good Ofsted inspection grade and an Outstanding SIAMS inspection grade in 2015.
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution