Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring person to join our school at what is a very exciting time. We are currently designing a new, irresistible curriculum with high quality texts, sport and the arts at the heart of learning. We want our teachers to have the freedom to use their skills in a range of innovative ways and would be excited to explore this with you further at interview.
We offer exciting career development and have an established 'Leadership Pathways' programme for all staff who wish to explore a range of career opportunities. We are also passionate about valuing and supporting our staff and offer a range of employment incentives including, free childcare for primary aged children, fast-tracking opportunities and a family friendly approach to flexible working. Please feel free to discuss this further with us.
This post is suitable for experienced teachers and NQTs to apply and we welcome visits at any time.
As an excellent practitioner you must:
• Be an excellent teacher - at whatever stage in your career - with in-depth subject knowledge.
• Have high expectations of both yourself and your pupils.
• Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children.
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Value working in teams and partnerships.
• Be skilled at fostering independence and pupil-led learning.
• Be reflective, resilient and ambitious, keen to develop your professional expertise.
• Engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider community.
• Be committed to ongoing professional development.
In return, we offer:
• Children who are articulate, great fun, willing and eager to learn.
• A creative, positive and friendly staff team.
• A supportive environment where there are many opportunities for professional development via a ‘Leadership Pathways’ programme.
• A chance to collaborate with colleagues, with year group partners, as well as local networks and professionals.
• A large, modern and well-resourced primary school, set in excellent school grounds, where opportunities for high quality outdoor learning are facilitated
• An opportunity to share a real, relevant and engaging curriculum.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our team and hope you will want to further explore this with us. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and we would ask you to arrange these with Mrs Francis through the school office.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to a check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Loose Primary School is part of a friendly community, situated on the outskirts of Maidstone. Together with Coxheath Primary School, it is a member of the Coppice Primary Partnership which is providing many exciting career opportunities for staff to explore.
We have very high expectations for pupil outcomes and support staff with many professional development opportunities to help secure the very best provision for every child. We are committed to working collaboratively with other schools and a Leadership Pathways programme exists for all members of staff with exciting career development opportunities to explore.
The school was judged by Ofsted as outstanding in November 2016 and is popular and oversubscribed. We have highly motivated and well-behaved children and supportive parents.
Teachers plan and monitor work together in and across year group teams offering mutual support and exchange of ideas. An effective induction process exists for new staff offering a mentor for the first year.
We value sporting activities highly and have extensive grounds and our own indoor swimming pool. We compete successfully with other local schools in a wide range of sports and in local and county tournaments. The children swim all year round, taught by qualified swimming coaches, and all leave the school able to swim well.
Fax: 01622 746214
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution