Warning - This Vacancy is now Closed!
Receptionist/Administrator – Five Acre Wood Special School - Term time only 8.30-4.30 Monday to Thursday, 8.30-4.00pm Friday
Purpose of job
• Work alongside current receptionist to operate a secure and welcoming reception for all visitors.
• Provide general office support to implement and maintain all office procedures and systems to ensure the smooth running of the school.
• Provide high quality efficient customer service to visitors to the school.
• Provide a security badge ensuring visitors are recorded in the visitor book.
• Ensure that the reception area of the school is neat and tidy at all times.
• Greet all callers in accordance with set school standards.
• Use discretion to filter and re-direct calls where appropriate.
• Provide high quality efficient customer service when receiving or making telephone calls on behalf of the school.
• To take messages and enquiries and ensure that they are passed on to the relevant member of staff.
General office duties
• Completion of attendance records, liaising with relevant teams to monitor attendance
• Assisting staff with photocopying and laminating
• Opening, date stamping and distributing post each day
• Updating the staff photo board
• Booking meeting rooms and ensuring that they are set up for meetings
Please see the full job description for further information.
We are looking for candidates who have proven administration, reception and organisational skills. You will be a good communicator who can work well alongside our pupils. You will be computer literate, flexible and have a "can do" approach.
If you would like to know more about working at Five Acre Wood please visit our website www.fiveacrewood.co.uk.
Five Acre Wood is a successful outward looking and expanding District Special School based over 3 sites in and around Maidstone, Kent. We currently have 432 pupils on roll aged 2-19 years with profound, severe and complex needs. Our "Outstanding" school will continue to expand and we are looking for people with a positive approach to join us who share our vision of "Only the best will do" for all our students. For further information regarding the school, please go to our website www.fiveacrewood.co.uk .
Our school is committed to safeguarding pupils and staff. Our staff recruitment policies and practices comply with safe recruitment and selection requirements. We always ensure clearance of enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) prior to employment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Fax: 01622 744828
Below are documents that have been added to this vacancy.
Copyright Cantium Business Solutions 2019
Developed by Evolution