Advertise your teaching and support staff vacancies nationally
Kent - Teach is a cost effective recruitment platform that enables you to:
- Advertise your teaching, leadership and support staff vacancies nationally and internationally
- Receive applications to vacancies online
- Browse for suitable candidates
- Create an individual school profile and upload your pictures
- Drive down the cost of recruitment for schools in Kent
Your Recruitment is our Recruitment
The Teacher Recruitment and Retention team is dedicated to the promotion of Kent as the employer of choice to all newly qualified, experienced Teachers and those who are returning to the profession. The team attend teaching fairs at Teacher Training Institutions across the country throughout the school year. This provides the perfect opportunity to market Kent-Teach in person, as the place to source teaching vacancies in Kent.
To help ensure maximum exposure for schools and candidates alike, Kent-Teach is advertised through various media. Our media strategy has a proven record of success in driving traffic towards the site and is constantly under review to ensure we optimise our service to schools.
Our media strategy is carefully thought out to capture both active seekers and passive readers within mainstream publications and websites. This helps to ensure Kent schools are given every opportunity to provide a fully staffed learning environment for children, without heavy recruitment costs.
Package One –offered as a one-year rolling contract via EduKent
Calculated at £14 per annum x (number of staff in school), paid via monthly direct debit.
• Unlimited advertising for all your job vacancies
• Links to other local and national recruitment websites
• Access to an extensive database of active job seekers
• On-line application process
• Copywriting service and training
• User training and technical support
• Management information
Package Two – Ad hoc pricing for schools preferring not to enter into a contract
• Ad hoc advertising for teaching staff at £350 per advert.
• Ad hoc advertising for support staff at £85 per advert.
• Access to the job seeker database for the duration of the advert.
• On-line application process for each advert.
Recruitment doesn’t stop at our website...
In addition to our website, we have well established relations and a highly successful recruitment programme throughout Northern Ireland and Eire. We can help you access these students without the need for agency expenditure. Contact Steve or Samantha for more details.